"While we try and teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Anonymous
For this, I am thankful.
I have only been a mother for 9 months, 18 if you count the pregnancy. I am blessed to be seeing the World through the eyes of my daughter as she learns and discovers new things. I always wanted to be a mother, the best mother I could be. I never knew how amazing, wonderful and fulfilling it would be. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to my Husband and the Lord for this precious gift.



Heather,
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful mother and daughter as well. I am so proud of all that you have accomplished and I know there are many wonderful moments ahead for you and your family. Your mother and I could not have asked for a more precious gift than our children and I am honored to be your Dad.
1-4-3