Today our little Angel was Baptized.
We are blessed to have famiy and friends close by that could share in her special day. After the service we headed back to our home for a brunch. It is so wonderful to spend time with the ones you love. I only wish everyone could have stayed longer. But, I guess on this special day, also Valentines Day I couldn't hog all the love.
I also must add that I love crock pots. I baked the cupcakes and minicheese cakes the night before and just before bed I started the BBQ Beef Brisquet and Western Egg Casserole in the crock pots. And Voila, when we came home I only had to put out the last few things and we all ate. It was great!
We are also so lucky to have a dear friend who is a wonderful photographer capture this moment. http://www.brandiimagestudio.com/index2.php?v=v1 Check her out. I will post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment