Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a Girl thing






I have been asked several times How many shoes does Presley have?
Well I decided to count...almost 30. There are a few pairs not in her basket. Now you ask, why does she have so many? A girl NEEDS different shoes to match her outfits. And yes she does have 3 pairs of red shoes, they are each a different shade. Plus I only bought 1 of them. She has also outgrown a few pairs and has room to grow in others.

Now as for the pictures. She loves, loves, her shoes. She will always choose to play with a pair of shoes over her toys. And don't think she doesn't have tons of toys. Her usual routine is dump over her shoe bucket, grab a pair (usually the Uggs, thanks Aunt Ashley) then mosey on over to one of her toy baskets and look inside. Most days she will have a shoe in each hand while she crawls around. I must say it is quite funny. The way she plops them down as she is crawling reminds me of the way a dog would walk in shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment